Duck Hunting Forum banner

Delaware River Duck Hunting

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Huntfish12 
#1 ·
Hey all... new to this forum (what a great forum!!!) I have been hunting some of the same spots on the Delaware River mostly in the Washington Crossing area (Bucks County) for about 5 years. I want to start hunting somewhere new, preferably north. Does anybody have any spots that they could suggest, this area is slowly becoming a hassle with homeowners along the river and noise :hammer: ? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

#4 ·
Regrettably you will not get the response you're looking for with the post. You have 1 post and its asking people to tell u places to hunt on the river. I also saw a post on HPA that was asking a similar question. Not sure if it was you or not, but if it was you should've learned your lesson there. Yes these forums can serve the purpose of helping with advice with tips and tactics. Nobody, and I mean not even the biggest window-lickers on any of these sites, will tell u where to hunt. Sorry Bro jangles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.