Delaware River Duck Hunting

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Delaware River Duck Hunting

Postby steele7104 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 am

Hey all... new to this forum (what a great forum!!!) I have been hunting some of the same spots on the Delaware River mostly in the Washington Crossing area (Bucks County) for about 5 years. I want to start hunting somewhere new, preferably north. Does anybody have any spots that they could suggest, this area is slowly becoming a hassle with homeowners along the river and noise :hammer: ? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
steele7104
Newb

Re: Delaware River Duck Hunting

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 am

yea, good luck with that..
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby Boatman » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

I would try somewhere in northern new York. Seams to be where the ducks have stopped the last 2 years.
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby DrakesOnly » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Regrettably you will not get the response you're looking for with the post. You have 1 post and its asking people to tell u places to hunt on the river. I also saw a post on HPA that was asking a similar question. Not sure if it was you or not, but if it was you should've learned your lesson there. Yes these forums can serve the purpose of helping with advice with tips and tactics. Nobody, and I mean not even the biggest window-lickers on any of these sites, will tell u where to hunt. Sorry Bro jangles.
What a man will do for a duck...
DrakesOnly
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 am

DrakesOnly wrote:....... Nobody, and I mean not even the biggest window-lickers on any of these sites, will tell u where to hunt. Sorry Bro jangles.

Nice!!
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting