Looking for goose decoys

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Looking for goose decoys

Postby stackemhigh » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Anybody in the Harrisburg/South Central PA area have goose decoys they're looking to unload? Any condition is fine. Sorry if this posting is against the state forum rules.
stackemhigh
hunter

Re: Looking for goose decoys

Postby Fowl Sneaker » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 pm

If you can basspro has some good deals on shells and floaters
Fowl Sneaker
hunter

Postby stackemhigh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

[quote="Fowl Sneaker"]If you can basspro has some good deals on shells and floaters[/quote

Ya I actually just picked some up there today for a real good deal.
stackemhigh
hunter

Postby PSUbuzz » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 am

Getting ready to unload some soon, moving from the country to the city sucks and I have to down size my storage capacity. Ive got about a doz older floaters, a doz full body FA lessers,and a dozen homemade silos that I dont use much any more. They are in varying conditions. Shoot me a PM if youre still ilooking, I would probably part with them pretty cheap. They would make a good rig for a beginner or good filler decoys. We shot over 200 geese last year over these decoys, so they arent in terrible shape
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Postby Huntfish12 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 am

ive gotta couple that im looking to part with. Some higdon,FA, and ghg. All fullbodies. Pm me your phone number and i can text you a pic. Located in DE though, about 2 hours from H-Burg.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting