New to the chat

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

New to the chat

Postby Joe fitz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:48 am

Hey guys new to the chat read a lot on here befor I signed up I finally signed up cause im active duty army and I m getting out on October 19th I am heading home to honey brook currently stationed up in ny in the north country a water fowlers paradise every where here it is gonna b a horrible time to be moving right after the season opens :( but if there's anyone from the area looking for a hunting partner shoot me a message I have all my own gear including a 10ft Jon boat all rigged up with a blind n good to go so I'm not looking to mooch off any one lol I just don't no anyone from the area hope to hear from you guys
Joe fitz
hunter

Re: New to the chat

Postby Fowl Sneaker » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 am

Hay man. Name is Iean. Aim from westmoreland county pa 45 min. South of Pittsburgh. I have family that lives in honey brook. Aim always looking 4 hunting partners to fowl hunt with. It gets kind of boring going by yourself sometimes. So if like to chat or head out that's cool.
Fowl Sneaker
hunter

Postby Joe fitz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 am

Ok cool hopefully we could work something out once I get there do you normally hunt the puddles or rivers cause I'm used to hunting the big waters growing up down there but up here in ny I get to experience it all
Joe fitz
hunter

Postby Fowl Sneaker » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Well normaly swamps and creeks. But once in awhile large body's of water. I have 14' Jon boat and over 3 dozen field goose decoys and over 4 dozen duck decoys of verity . Also have a dog yellow lab. Wrangler. Wich is still a pup. He just turned a year in April. Well let me know. Always wanted to hunt out that way. Will be going out oct. 12 for the opener.
Fowl Sneaker
hunter

Postby MyLabsHunt » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Hey guys.... recently moved back to South Western PA / Pittsburgh area from Colorado. I was born and raised here, but caught the waterfowl bug out in Colorado in a big way. I've been burning a ton of fuel out scouting and I'm ready for the season to get going. I'd really like to meet some folks that bird hunt this area and get a few numbers in my phone for planning hunts.

I've got a few spots pegged down for regular goose season, but have been struggling to find a good spot for the early goose season opening on Sep 2.

I've got duck and goose decoys, floaters and field.

Fowl Sneaker.... Let me know if you'd like to get together and work with the dogs.... I have a 4 year old yellow that is a fantastic hunter and a black that just turned 1 in April and she aint bad either. Trained them both on my own.

Cheers :beer:
MyLabsHunt
hunter

Postby Fowl Sneaker » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Hey fill free to give me a call726916843. Or text. Iam from the murrysville area. Can't wait to get out either. Hope to here back. Then will get something to get her.
Fowl Sneaker
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting