Guide Service????

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Guide Service????

Postby Woodywoodduck » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:51 am

Has anyone Ever heard of JS Guide Service in the Harrisburg area?

Were are they located and what all do they guide for?

I was told about this guide service and NEVER Heard of them and I am from the Harrisburg area.

All the person could tell me was he was thinking of booking a Duck and Goose hunt with them, wasn't sure of the location, just knew they were in Harrisburg.

If it was me and I was planning of booking a hunt with a Guide Service, I'd be doing some research and not just booking because someone told me about it!
Our youth are the Back Bone to hunting of the Future. Teach them WELL!
Woodywoodduck
hunter

Postby suskiedrake » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:25 am

I know of a guy named Jim that I hunted snows with down around middle creek last season. A friend of mine booked the hunt but it could be the same guy. There is another jim I have heard of named Jim Plowman in the harrisburg area but I know nothing about him.
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby Fowlbreath » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:04 pm

I hunted with these guys 2 years ago. Good guys had fun, but they are not the most professional guides around. We got stuck in the mud and kicked out of a field we were not supposed to be in.

One great thing about these guys is, they the will give you a free hunt if you don't get any shooting in. I went three times for the price of one.
Fowlbreath
Newb

Postby Fowlbreath » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:05 pm

They have a web site.
Fowlbreath
Newb

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting