Elwood DU banquet

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Elwood DU banquet

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Anyone going to this on the 21st?
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Re: Elwood DU banquet

Postby 001kds » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Nope. Going to be at the pymo waterfowl expo like most people.
Traveling North America chasing the migration and making memories one shotshell at a time! KDS
001kds
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm not going as it's blown the past few years
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby 001kds » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Why any DU chapter in western pa would have a banquet the same weekend as the pymo waterfowl expo that's also put on by DU beats the heck out of me. :huh:
And if you are saying the pymo expo has blown the last few years please tell me what could be better about it.
Lets see they have plenty of activities like shooting clays at the pymo club.Goose blind drawing. The waterfowl parade for the family. Dog training seminars. Duck and goose hunting seminars. Duck and goose calling contests. Duck banding for the kids. Decoy carving contest. State waterfowl stamp contest. DU Auction saturday night with guns and paintings and a ton of gear donated from gander mountain and all the other vendors. And they have amish donuts for sale saturday. Those donuts alone are reason enough to go!
And for vendors lets see- waterfowl guides,call company's, waterfowl gear & decoy company's,trapping supplies,dog training supplies & toys, hunting clothing, taxidermists, gun dipping company's. And many more.
Traveling North America chasing the migration and making memories one shotshell at a time! KDS
001kds
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting