Penn State Spur Collectors 2nd Hunting Heritage Banquet

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Penn State Spur Collectors 2nd Hunting Heritage Banquet

Postby barryboy08 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey Everyone,
I Know that October 19 is the opening morning of south zone but if after your hunts if you are looking for a fun way to spend your evening please consider coming out to the Second Annual Penn State Spur Collector Hunting Heritage Banquet. Doors open at 4:00pm and dinner will be at 5:30pm. We will be serving a pig roast and chicken BBQ for the meal. The event will be held at Lambert hall in Bellefonte. The Penn State Spur Collectors are PA's first collegiate Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation, and are dedicated to helping spread hunting and conservation throughout Penn State. We are also looking for donations of any kind. For more info please feel free to send me a PM or an E-mail and njb5126@psu.edu. Please Come out and help us make this event a success for conservation!
Happy Hunting!
barryboy08
hunter

Re: Penn State Spur Collectors 2nd Hunting Heritage Banquet

Postby morocco » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:54 am

We are searching for a cheap banquet hall for reception party. Is there any cheap place between banquet halls in la? We don't want to spend to much.
morocco
hunter

Re: Penn State Spur Collectors 2nd Hunting Heritage Banquet

Postby barryboy08 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Hello everyone just a reminder about the Second annual Penn State Spur Collector Hunting Heritage Banquet. We Still have lots of seats left and tons of prizes to give away so if you are interested at all just let me Know. Thanks
Happy Hunting!
barryboy08
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting