Anyone looking to hunt together Saturday in Berks County?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Anyone looking to hunt together Saturday in Berks County?

Postby wdsman1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm going into my 3rd year of waterfowl hunting. Got out only 2 times last year. The guy I have been going with is no long hunting. He used his dog which now limits hunting spots due to river hunting and deep water. I am not great at calling but early season doesn't matter much. I have woodie and mallard decoys. With no dog I'm looking to hunt a shallow area of ontellaune or maybe blue marsh. Possibly walking a stream after the early morning.

I'm 32 safe and ethical. Not looking to use anybodys spots. Let me know if you're interested. I plan to set up very early due to people setting up early. PM me if interested. I can maybe meet up after work this week to check spots with someone
wdsman1
hunter

Re: Anyone looking to hunt together Saturday in Berks County

Postby creekkiller23 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Hey man, my name is Jake Allen I am fairly new to duck hunting i have spent the last two years learning from a friend of mine. Right now I am at school in Millersville PA, but I live in bucks county. I hunted the susquehanna on saturday and got bullied however I was wondering if you will be looking for a partner during the late season in Novemeber?

Hopefully you did well saturday good luck this week
creekkiller23
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting