Anyone hunt P.I. Opener

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Anyone hunt P.I. Opener

Postby don novicki » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Anyone get out to P.I. for the opener? Surprised there were no reports............
don novicki
hunter

Re: Anyone hunt P.I. Opener

Postby Mr.Pymatuning » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I was out, shot one mallard right at first light but that was the only shot I fired all day very slow morning!

Mr.Pymatuning
DHC Sponsor

Postby boney fingers » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Guys Started Shooting 15 Minutes Early And We Had Tons Of Birds In The Rig But By The Time Legal Time Came They We're Gone Very Slow. Managed Five Blue Bill Hen,Three Ruddies, One Green Head, And One Goose. Lots Of Coots And Cormerats. :sarcmark:
boney fingers
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 am

boney fingers wrote:Guys Started Shooting 15 Minutes Early And We Had Tons Of Birds In The Rig But By The Time Legal Time Came They We're Gone Very Slow. Managed Five Blue Bill Hen,Three Ruddies, One Green Head, And One Goose. Lots Of Coots And Cormerats. :sarcmark:

We were in Misery...blind to the east shot 15 min early from us. We had ducks sitting in the decoys. We haven't shot any up there, layout boats a plenty
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting