Pyma

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Pyma

Postby Stoneys52 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Quick question, I called the game comission on it they said I could but to me the officer sounded a little uncertain, I went up to
Pymatuning in October and got a no show goose blind, then my girlfriend got drawn for a
Blind in January. Can I go with her?
Stoneys52
hunter

Re: Pyma

Postby Ahunter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Hunters may be in a blind multiple times in a single season, the PAGC started this two years ago in the Pymatuning management area two years ago I believe. If you are not the permit holder I do not see any reason why this would be an issue. Jerry Bish is the Commissioner in charge of this area I would call and ask for him and if he is unavailable leave a message asking for him to return your call.
Ahunter
hunter

Postby Stoneys52 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Alright thank you will do
Stoneys52
hunter

Postby Lockemup » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi stoney I'm not sure if your question has been answered yet. If not let me know and I can explain.
Lockemup
Newb

Postby bassmaster624 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm

from my understanding your allowed in as many time as permitted.as in no shows and that no one in the building hasn't been in yet.if you was in there once you have to wait to be drawn in as a no show.things could have changed since acouple years ago.at one point I was in the 20 years plus in a row.if it's not late in the year and on a real crappy I don't bother to go.
women love me and bass fear me
bassmaster624
hunter

Postby Stoneys52 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 pm

No my question hasn't " exactly"been answered yet
Stoneys52
hunter

Postby Lockemup » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 am

Ok so if you have been in a blind already this year you can't get into the blind with someone that is a 1st timer ex: someone that drew a blind and has a date set,They also could not use that date if they got into a blind before their pre registered date. Now that you have been in already once you will be considered a second timer. This means that if people are up there the 1st time waiting on a non show blind they have 1st pull over someone that has been in. I hope this helps you out, it gets kind of confusing.
Lockemup
Newb

Postby don taylor » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:57 am

What did I miss in this explanation? If your GF got drawn for January, you can't go? I don't see why the blind isn't her's and she can't take whoever? It's not like no show people get placed with blind winners, so if she doesn't take somebody, the seat wouldn't be filled. That doesn't make sense.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Stoneys52 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Agreed, I reckon I'm just not gonna go
Stoneys52
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:47 am

Since you can't go because you're a second timer, if your girlfriend still has an open spot, let me know. I'll go. :grooving:
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting