First week of Deer season

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

First week of Deer season

Postby Huntfish12 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:34 am

Ill be heading up to Luzurne County the Sat after thanksgiving just like ive always done for the past 15 years to deer hunt the first couple of days of deer seaon. I was wondering if anyone would would wanna hook up like mid week and do a morning goose or duck hunt. Dont worry, Im not going to back door your spot. Only vacation up there and deer hunt. Last couple years deer hunting has been kinda slow, so i was just thinking of changing things up a little. I have all the required gear, just would need a conformation a head of time so i know what to bring with me such as a blind, decoys ect. Im no rookie either so no need to wory about having to hold my hand. Ill be in the Wilkes-Bare, Dallas,Harvey's Lake, Lehman, Lake Silkworth general area if anyone is interested. I could return the favor with some good goose hunting in south east PA if that would sweeten up the proposal.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Re: First week of Deer season

Postby fishdart » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 am

I reckon you ought to check the Regs a little better, as Canadas and Ducks are out of season during the rifle season this year in NEPA.
fishdart
hunter

Re: First week of Deer season

Postby Huntfish12 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

fishdart wrote:I reckon you ought to check the Regs a little better, as Canadas and Ducks are out of season during the rifle season this year in NEPA.

your absoulty right. Thanks for the heads up. Now I feel like a real idiot. In my defense, I hunt the south zone and AP for geese. No excuess though. Thanks again.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting