New waterfowl hunter in lehigh valley

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

New waterfowl hunter in lehigh valley

Postby firemed06 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi! I have been an avid hunter since I was a kid, however, this will be my first year getting into duck and goose hunting!! I am very excited to go! Being a rookie, I have no idea where to go in my area and would love to get to know some fellow hunters to learn from! I am fortunate enough to be able to hunt almost anytime of the day/week and am ready to go!! Anyone who can help me out with places to go around the lehigh valley and surrounding areas or better yet anyone willing to let me tag along and learn from them, please let me know! Hope to hear from you soon!!! Tom (ps not that it may matter but I am 37 years old and have hunted safely for 25 years)
firemed06
Newb

Re: New waterfowl hunter in lehigh valley

Postby gogetthedogs » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome.
I lived in Whitehall for a little. The area seems great for geese but I never got to hunt around there. i hope you find some help in the area. Just get out and scout and ask the local farmers. It's a lot of work but it is very fun waterfowling!
I don't have a catchy phrase to put here!
gogetthedogs
hunter

Re: New waterfowl hunter in lehigh valley

Postby firemed06 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 am

Just to clarify. I am not looking for anyones honey hole. I am just trying to get some advice on where to safely and legally hunt waterfowl around my area.

Thanks!
firemed06
Newb

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting