2nd term for Corbett?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

2nd term for Corbett?

Postby macdaddy » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 pm

We're going to be paying 9 cents/gallon for gas. Does Corbett really want a 2nd term?
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Re: 2nd term for Corbett?

Postby don novicki » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:21 am

Hell the state just gave G.E. a million dollar grant to look at Natural Gas Locomotives feasibility. G.E. needs a million dollar grant like I need a hole in the head. They made 14 billion in profit in 2012 and paid a whopping 10 million in taxes. Compare that to a lottery winner that wins 380 million and pays more than 2/3 of that in taxes. What B.S.. Corbett = 1 term wonder IMO.... :mad:
don novicki
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Didn't know about the GE deal, Don.

Can only imagine what will replace him. Another lefty gun grabber; I shudder to think.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby don novicki » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 am

All politicians: Repub, Dem, Lefty, Conservative, aren't worth a hill of beans. Every single one of em should be run out of town on a rail. We need men and women that aren't Lawyers,that made between 28-35K last year, so they know about the common mans/womans problems, and want to work for the people doing what WE say for once. I hate all of them.................... :mad:
don novicki
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 am

don novicki wrote:All politicians: Repub, Dem, Lefty, Conservative, aren't worth a hill of beans. Every single one of em should be run out of town on a rail. We need men and women that aren't Lawyers,that made between 28-35K last year, so they know about the common mans/womans problems, and want to work for the people doing what WE say for once. I hate all of them.................... :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^ Absolutely.

Don - maybe some hope. Woman in Hermitage wants to run for Robbins's senate seat. She looks as "plain Jane" as I've seen in a while. Local Youngstown station showed her. Keeping the ole fingers crossed.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby Boatman » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:22 pm

don novicki wrote:Hell the state just gave G.E. a million dollar grant to look at Natural Gas Locomotives feasibility. G.E. needs a million dollar grant like I need a hole in the head. They made 14 billion in profit in 2012 and paid a whopping 10 million in taxes. Compare that to a lottery winner that wins 380 million and pays more than 2/3 of that in taxes. What B.S.. Corbett = 1 term wonder IMO.... :mad:

If they can fuel trains with natural gas we could save millions in fuel costs.I guess you would like a tax and spend liberal in there so they could give GE 50 million. Are you still happy you voted for Oboma Don. :hammer: Post a link where you saw this claim about the state, I want to read it.
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Postby don novicki » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 am

It was in the Erie Times the other day. I don't think G.E should get a dime for anything. And NO I am not happy I voted for him. In fact I am so disgusted with him I may not even vote anymore.
don novicki
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting