Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl annual banquet.

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl annual banquet.

Postby don taylor » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 am

We'll be holding out 2nd annual bbanquet Saturday Mar 8th. It's at the Harmar house off of the Allegheny Valley exit of the turnpike in Cheswick, Pa.

Tickets are $70 single/ $100 couple. That includes one or two meals at $30 each and one Delta membership for the primary person.

Sales will be limited to 150 people.

Lst year was a fantastic time, ask anybody who came. I'm not saying this because I'm the chairman, but it was the most relaxed and friendly atmosphere I've been in for any banquet. I made it a point to make it that way.

We gave away tons of gear and guns. I don't think I saw anybody leavve empty handed.

Pm me here, text me or email alleghenychapterdw@@gmail.com. remove one @ from that address.

We're also looking for help with the committee. We'd like to get some neww guys on board to help spearhead projects like youth hunts and events and chapter projects, like woodie box builds and maintenance. We work as a team, but each segment needs a leader.

Thanks to all that will attend and did last year. I hope some of you can attest to the good time we had and help get a few guys off the fence about coming.

150 tickets will sell fast. We sold 90 last year, which is a fantastic start. We expect it to grow quickly this year and next.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting