Attn Erie County hunters

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Attn Erie County hunters

Postby don novicki » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 am

Just a thought for us Erie County guys. Most of the guys I hunt with don't set foot on Pymie from year to year and if they do go once in a lifetime is more than enough for them. The last time I was there had to be 20 years ago. It was a death march in and we didn't shoot a goose. I never went back. How many guys from Erie County would like to see Erie County put into the Lake Erie Zone and never have to worry about Pymie again? I for one would jump on that in a heartbeat. There will still be plenty of woodies around and lets face it, this isn't the BWT capital of the world so shooting one of them would just be a bonus if we opened towards the end of Oct.. We wouldn't be creating a new zone just expanding the LEZ to cover E.C.. What do you think?
don novicki
hunter

Re: Attn Erie County hunters

Postby zippyduck » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 pm

A good idea but it won't happen.
zippyduck
hunter

Postby 001kds » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Never going to happen.
Traveling North America chasing the migration and making memories one shotshell at a time! KDS
001kds
hunter

Postby Spunky » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:59 am

I remember back when they were proposing the early September season, heard it won't happen. Going to get a late season goose season, heard it won't happen. Can't get duck season to run later in NW zone, won't happen. They all have been implemented. Get enough people interested and make the came commission listen to the hunters and you can have it changed.
Spunky
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting