and so ends my season in s pa ! how about you?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

and so ends my season in s pa ! how about you?

Postby pabucklessduckhunter » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:18 pm

well I was gonna hunt the last 3 days hard when I saw the weather forcast . But that all change when our first daughter joined the family 12 days early ! Definitely better than duck hunting !! Even though I would have loved to hunt those last 3 days since the redheads and golden eye had moved in my area !! I can't believe another year is over and I still did not get any money spots nailed down ! Well I guess here's to next year .

By the way get some post's up guys ! Let's here some stories !!
(It took me awhile to register but I'll do my best to post when I can )
pabucklessduckhunter
hunter

Re: and so ends my season in s pa ! how about you?

Postby macdaddy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 pm

pabuckless-congrats on the baby! I like to hear good news on DHC.

All I can say for myself is - thank God for the late goose season! :lol3:
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby pabucklessduckhunter » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks !
and yes it would be nice to hear some more good news , it seems like there are very few post anymore ...... that's what drove me to finally join !
pabucklessduckhunter
hunter

Postby tsaylor1979 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 am

Congrats on the new baby. I have a one year old now, and it has changed my entire life. I didnt get out hunting nearly asuch as I used to. Fortunately my wife understands me and I still managed to have some fun this season. The Dad part has been a lot of fun too.
tsaylor1979
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:14 am

I've got daughter #4 on the way, along with my two step children I've raised since they were little, we're be topped out at 6 in May. I'm done, trying for a son has got me 4 girls. Lol. That's okay, they're everything I wanted in kids and they're all about the outdoors.

I'm ready to hang up the waders by January and get into a layout. Bring the geese. My kids have also taken a liking to target shooting, I'm sure this spring will consist of plenty of. 22 ammo flying around. Pop cans and old action figures like My Little Pony better watch out. My daughters are looking to shoot cool stuff. My Uncle just had a fire lit under his butt, he's talking about building a varmit gun and doing some coyote hunting. I'm sure I'll be doing some of that soon, too. Luckily I have a ton of rifle ammo stockpiled from Y2K. 30,000 .22 rounds should hold the kids over for a while.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Coleman24 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 am

Congrats on the baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coleman24
hunter

Postby pabucklessduckhunter » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:29 pm

congrats Don on your 4th ! thanks for all the congrats guys ! I must say I'm a proud dad ! We have 2 boys but a daughter changes everything !

Found time to get out in a buddies goose pit today in Leb. pa My first successful pit hunt ,we managed to get 6 between 4 of us , should have had more !
pabucklessduckhunter
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting