Any women hunters in PA?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Any women hunters in PA?

Postby KFITZ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi my name is Kaitlyn I am new to this chat, I have been hunting for a few years I am married and hunt mostly with my husband and "the guys", I am looking for other women who share this hobby with me that maybe would want to hunt eventually (Montgomery County, PA)
Couples that hunt together, Stay together
KFITZ
hunter

Re: Any women hunters in PA?

Postby don taylor » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 am

I know of a few that hunt, but none that use this or other Pa state waterfowl forums. Are you looking for women to head out with and not hunt with your husband, or just looking to have another female join you? If you are, your best bet is to hit up your own GF's and ask there. Most women hunters, like you, have a man. Most don't branch out on their own. I'm sure some may, but it's not common.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby minktrapper » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 am

yeah..I stopped hunting women soon after I got married.
minktrapper
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 pm

My wife hunts, but I don't trust her with the boat by her self :smile: Seriously though good luck, my wife likes the warm weather hunts and guided hunts where Im not barking out orders to her. This was her first layout hunt.

boney fingers
hunter

Postby KFITZ » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Nice!!!! I am the same way when my husband and I hunt for fall deer im in a completely different tree than him because I cant stand him telling me what to do!! thanks for sharing the pic!! :thumbsup:
Couples that hunt together, Stay together
KFITZ
hunter

Postby vincentpa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm

boney fingers wrote:My wife hunts, but I don't trust her with the boat by her self :smile: Seriously though good luck, my wife likes the warm weather hunts and guided hunts where Im not barking out orders to her. This was her first layout hunt.

Seriously, if you're wife ever wants to go hunting, let me know. You can stay home and watch the kids.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby boney fingers » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 pm

vincentpa wrote:
boney fingers wrote:My wife hunts, but I don't trust her with the boat by her self :smile: Seriously though good luck, my wife likes the warm weather hunts and guided hunts where Im not barking out orders to her. This was her first layout hunt.

Seriously, if you're wife ever wants to go hunting, let me know. You can stay home and watch the kids.

Be prepared to spend a small fortune in ammo and hot hands!!!
boney fingers
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting