Anybody hunting friday?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Anybody hunting friday?

Postby stackandwhack » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello fellow hunters. I think I've introduced myself before but just in case I haven't my name is Alec. I'm a die hard 21 year old 'fowler from PA but I go to school in MD. I started waterfowl hunting about 7 years ago and haven't looked back. I get out as much as I can in DE and MD but when I'm home I also hunt PA. Since I'm on spring break, I am just wondering if anybody is going out for snows between the 17th and 22nd and would like some company. Don't worry I have 0 snow decoys at school or at home and I'll be way too busy with school to steal anybody's honey hole. Let me know if your're interested. 484-895-5106
stackandwhack
hunter

Re: Anybody hunting friday?

Postby don novicki » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 am

Can't help you with that but I wanted to let everyone know that there are a few snows in Western Erie County. I saw a field yesterday that had about 12 snows in it and a flock of 5 flying someplace else in the early morning. Certainly not enough to actually hunt but if anyone is out there take your gun with you just in case........ :thumbsup:
don novicki
hunter

Postby Spunky » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 am

Those buggars must have been lost. All I'm seeing are tons of swans and a lot of divers.
Spunky
hunter

Postby don novicki » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:19 am

Divers up the wazoo around here too. If it's thawed out there are divers on it..............
don novicki
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting