PA politics

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

PA politics

Postby macdaddy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Anyone who has been on this forum knows my politics - & my proclivity to rant. Yes, I worry about our right to keep & bear arms. Just a heads up:

http://www.ceasefirepa.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/VoterGuideGovCand2014.pdf

For those who don't know, CeaseFire PA is a Pennsylvania gun control organization. Please check this website.

Like him or not, Corbett would not respond to their questionnaire.

Tom Wolf did respond. To their questions he gave 79% favourable answers. Sadly they gave no specifics.

Corbett: good on guns, no taxes on shale gas. Would hate to see natural gas go up due to taxes. Also pro coal.
Bad on gasoline tax, hounds teachers (my beef w/ him).

Wolf: maybe good for teachers (fewer attacks); mocks Corbett's gasoline tax.
Bad on guns (favours gun control); wants to tax shale gas - up will go your gas bills; bad on coal - needed for electricity.

Not telling anyone how to vote; just a heads up with some of my editorials.

Macdaddy.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Re: PA politics

Postby Boatman » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:28 pm

I will gladly pay more gas tax if I can keep the gun laws the same in Pa. You all see what is going on in NY and CO. We don't want that here. Anybody that owns a gun and votes democrat, Is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese

Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons, quiver and bow, go out in the fields and hunt some wild game for me.
Boatman
hunter

Re: PA politics

Postby xxDuckWildxx » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Pro-gun democrat is an oxymoron...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"-Thomas Jefferson
xxDuckWildxx
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting