New... Got a few decoys... Lancaster area...

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

New... Got a few decoys... Lancaster area...

Postby Hempfieldhunter » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:46 pm

Whats going on guys! Just found this forum! I live in Lancaster PA (landisville) and I made a blind for my boat this year in shop class and Ilive near the river but I have only been duck hunting a few time, and half assed at that, because neither my father nor my friends hunt ducks... BUT I WANT TO! Anyone have any good spots for me to finally get a duck?

Also I am DYING to go goose hunting, I have a dozen shell decoys and would like 2 ad to that and i just need 2 kno the ropes! Any help?

My worst fear is that I end up in a field or in the water making a fool of myself... HELP!!!
SO YOU HUNT AROUND LANCASTER? RIVER? IM ME! LETS TALK! HEMPFIELDHUNTER@AOL.COM...and AIM: HEMPFIELDHUNTER!
Hempfieldhunter
Newb

Postby Snaph » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:33 pm

Hemp welcome to this forum. :thumbsup: Please stay active in the PA room. But explore this whole web site, there are many people that can help you with any questions you might have. Welcome to this site.
Add a post to the "Honey Hole" forum and introduce yourself, you will find many fellow hunters and friends there. :welcome:
Snaph
hunter

Postby suskiedrake » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:40 pm

Hey Hemp if you can come north 30 or 40 miles this season can hunt with us a day or two I can put some birds in your face the rest will be up to you pm me or email
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby Pigger » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:25 am

Hempfieldhunter,
I live right beside you in Mount Joy. I can get you some geese in your face. Be glad to have you for a hunt or two.
Pigger
hunter

Postby JJ McGuire » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:11 am

Be careful if you go with Pigger, he gets the geese coming in to him, looks like Hitchcock’s 'The Birds'. :thumbsup:
JJ McGuire
hunter

Your welcome..

Postby Honkers41 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:27 pm

Hey Hemp....i'm down here in Bucks county...we hunt up on the delaware...i have 2 duck boats....a Wrangler all dolled up and a 16 foot flatbotom....anytime you wanna go....let me know..we're try to put some ducks in your face!!!! Honkers41.....email honkers19001@yahoo.com
Honkers41
hunter

Postby arkstate » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:56 pm

I'm new to the area also Hemp. Give me a buzz and we will get together. Its a little different hunting birds here than it was in Arkansas.
arkstate
hunter

Postby PADUCKSTUFFER » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:11 pm

arkstate wrote:I'm new to the area also Hemp. Give me a buzz and we will get together. Its a little different hunting birds here than it was in Arkansas.

a little differentthan Arkasas, I would say a LOT different

Welcome toboth of you.

Liek the others said watch Pigger he will take all your donuts :yes:

Jim
PADUCKSTUFFER
Forum & State Moderator

Available

Postby duckphanaticinpa » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:31 pm

I live near Salunga and though i cant help with the decoy solution just yet I would be available to hunt with you!
duckphanaticinpa
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting