Final Calling and Grilling

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Final Calling and Grilling

Postby Pigger » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:16 am

We're having our final get together August 14th at 1:00 at the same Township Park where we've been having them. Just north of Marietta, PA

Everyone is invited.

Please bring food or drinks (alcohol not permitted in the Park) and your calls.

The last one was our biggest one. There were about 24 guys there. This one might be even bigger?

Hope to see some new faces!

Directions from Lancaster: Route 30 west toward York. Just before you cross the river you get off the Columbia/Rt 441 exit. Make a right off the exit ramp and go up over the hill. You'll go through 4 redlights and you'll pass Armstrong World Industries Marietta Ceiling Plant on you're left. Make the next left. (There will be big grain silos there where you turn, It's called Cargil) Follow that road down and under the railroad underpass. Then make a right to the park. There's a big pavillion in case of bad weather.
Pigger
hunter

Postby arkstate » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:49 pm

Question: Is the park dog friendly? I might be able to make it if plans work out.
arkstate
hunter

Postby Pigger » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm

Park Dog? There is no park dog but if there was I'm sure he'd be friendly!
Pigger
hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:41 pm

:toofunny: Can you bring dogs to the park that you guys are having your get together? :salude:
Snaph
hunter

Postby JJ McGuire » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:37 am

You can bring your pup. It is really a great time. Unfortunately I have only been able to make it to one this year due to my schedule. Even with just one visit I got a lot of help with my calling. If you can make it I strongly suggest you go.
Chris
Thanks for taking the time to organize everything and getting the pro staffers there. I hope these will continue next year and that I am able to attend more of them. :salude:
JJ McGuire
hunter

Postby Pigger » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:16 am

Thanks JJ! I just love getting together, calling, EATING and sharing stories. Hopefully we'll do it again next off season. :thumbsup:

Yes you can bring dogs. Sorry, I was being goofy.
Pigger
hunter

Postby arkstate » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:33 pm

Hope ya'll have fun. My wife's softball team won their semi-final game and play tomorrow for the championship. I will be there instead. Hopw ya'll have a blast.
arkstate
hunter

Postby Pigger » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:07 am

arkstate,
You missed a great time! Hope your wife's team won it alll!! :thumbsup:
Pigger
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting