Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for a range or club

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  macdaddy 
#1 ·
Greetings,

I will be traveling down to Coatesville, PA(Near Philly) in about a month and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a range or gun club that rents firearms. Since we can't really have this kind of fun up in Canada I was hoping to be able to shoot some sidearms or assult rifles when i'm down in your neck of the woods. Any help would be appreciated.

:salude:

BTW, I shoulda said within about 20-30 miles from Coatesville

Thanks!!

#5 ·
I live about 5 miles from Coatesville. I don't have any assualt weapons, but you might check with the Elerson Gun Club. Also, go to state game land #43(about 20 mins north of Coatesville off 82). There is a target range there. You can only have three rounds in at once, but you see some wild stuff there. Check with French Creek Outfitters in Phoenixville, they might also point you in the right direction.

#7 ·
Thanks guys! :salude:

I was checking out the website for french creek, looks good to me. Really excited to check out some the sights in your state(including Cabelas in Hamburg :yes: ) So much to see so little time.

JJ, sounds like a plan, i'll PM you with some info closer to my trip. I'll be down september 21 to 29.

:salude:

Kris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.