Mid- season check

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Mid- season check

Postby suskiedrake » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:13 pm

How is eveyone making out with the early geese?? I wish I could report I have been doing well, but that hasnt really been the case. I was blessed with an early band the first day but it has been slow since. The first Saturday I hunted with new to ducks and another one of my buddies and we collectively took five. Yesterday i went solo and scratched out five. But I am having difficulties finding huntable birds this year and cant get on the grass at the local school....

How about you guys ?? I hope your all having good seasons so far....
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby Pigger » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:40 am

I have yet to pull the trigger! I actually had my safe off yesterday! :laughing:

All that is going to change tomorrow and Saturday. My buddy called me last night and said a farmer called him and said there's geese in his fields. Tomorrow, there'll be hunters in those fields also!! :thumbsup:
Pigger
hunter

Postby JJ McGuire » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:13 am

I have only been out twice. Skunked the first time, got three the next time out, no bling though.
Hope you have a good one Chris. :smile:
JJ McGuire
hunter

Postby Fili » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:24 am

Hit or miss here. I had a couple of really good days and a couple of days with nothing flying but pigeons.
I'd rather be hunting than talking to you here.
Fili
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting