Duckhuntingchat PA goose hunt

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Duckhuntingchat PA goose hunt

Postby Pigger » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:44 am

We still on for this Monday? We should soon be putting this together if we are! I just need to know where to meet, what time and what to bring.
Pigger
hunter

monday hunt

Postby Fili » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:18 am

Yea this monday is still on. I will have the exact details of where to meet and what to bring satuday night and send everyone that is scheduled to go a PM. I want to do some more scouting and find the best place for us. Chessieboy and newtoducks will not be able to attend. so right now there is 4 of us. Pigger, Arkstate, Hempfieldhunter, and myself will be attending.
I'd rather be hunting than talking to you here.
Fili
hunter

Postby Pigger » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:14 am

I hope everyone has a layout blind?
Pigger
hunter

Postby Fili » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:50 pm

Suskiedrake will also be with us on monday.
Fili
hunter

Postby Pigger » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:23 am

See you guys at the meeting spot at 5:00am!
Pigger
hunter

tomorrow's hunt

Postby Fili » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:19 am

I was checking out our hunting spot this morning and I can guarantee we will see some birds.Weather they come into us or not I do not know. I plan on putting out 4 dozen dekes out because we are going to have competition with live birds that are across the highway. either way we should have a good time meeting new people and hopefullly shooting some birds.
P.S. I will be driving the blue Ford F-150 with all the goose heads looking out of the bed.
Fili
hunter

Postby arkstate » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:34 pm

I might just sleep in the parking lot. I'll be driving the Chevy 3/4 ton HD with the Arkansas State front Tag.
arkstate
hunter

we did lousy

Postby Fili » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:47 am

I'm sorry to report our hunt did not go so well. We saw some birds in the distance but nothing close enough to get tooo excited about. The host did a lousy job also. He overslept and was a half an hour late meeting the guys then he forgot to bring his gun and had to run home and get it.(Not that he needed it.) :withstupid:

I thought I better post this before the other guys and I really get hammered. So sorry about the this morning Arkstate and Pigger maybe next time.
Fili
hunter

Postby JJ McGuire » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:24 am

Nice thing about hunting is that it's not just about shooting something. :smile:
JJ McGuire
hunter

Postby suskiedrake » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:18 pm

I still wish I could have made it anyway...I would have loved to heard you guys really whacked em. but hey thats hunting.

I added the bananna because my son wanted to see it on the screen
:getdown:
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby Pigger » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:08 am

Fili,
No need to apologize or feel bad! Some days the birds cooperate and some days they don't. It was a pleasure meeting you and ArkSate. Maybe I'll get you guys to my lease once the migrators show up thick in the regular season. Thanks for having me!
Pigger
hunter

Postby arkstate » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:28 pm

Fili thanks for having me out. It was a pleasure hunting with you and pigger. Maybe next time I'll remember my blind and won't have to to do the outdoor version of Trading Spaces by converting a patch of mud into my own personal work of art. It was a good time. Look forward to doing it again.
arkstate
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting