NEED HELP?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

NEED HELP?

Postby duckphanaticinpa » Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:29 pm

It has been about four years since I have been able to duck hunt. I have sold all fo my gear except for some clothes and my shotgun. I am looking to head out in the field this week (excited as ever). But I need some help... With no decoys I am limited to where I can hunt. If you have suggestions please let me know. I live between Columbia and Mount Joy in Lancaster county. I used to pass shoot ducks at Middle Creek and dont know if this is still available. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time!
duckphanaticinpa
hunter

Postby duckphanaticinpa » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:15 pm

any ideas on how to walk creeks or any thing like that would help also. I am new to the site also and after reading alot of the posts everyone seems real helpful.

GO PSU!
duckphanaticinpa
hunter

Postby PAwaterfowldominator » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:13 am

Tips for walking creeks... Don't walk right along the creek at any time....Walk up to the creek, take a look up and down stream, back out away from the creek and then walk another 50 yards or so and do the same thing.... Obviously try to stay around some cover and take your time... And please don't be a pig and shoot them off the water.

P.S.- PSU is terrible
PAwaterfowldominator
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting