If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.
Had a decent year, got a new boat and was able to access alot of new spots. Boat worked great and the old Golden got alot of work. Saw and shot more Gadwall than any previous year. How did everyone else do?
Swamper- any idea when the DU shoot will be airing?
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:41 am
I had a pretty decent season. Eider were here in good numbers, the scoter showed up later then usual.
I think the DU shoot from AK will air between July-Sept.
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
My friend is lazy and likes to hunt after 9a.m.
- Account Suspended for Personal Attacks
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:59 pm
- Location: Team Mallard Mafia / Team Brant Sauce / Team Teals
Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests