Helping out a pastor and his two boys

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Helping out a pastor and his two boys

Postby JYduckhead » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello guys, I was hopeing that someone on here could help me line up a sea duck/diver hunt for myself and two sons. I have just finished up school and I will be receiving a call to a parish soon. So while I have time I would like to take my boys on the hunt of a lifetime. We live in Indiana so good diver hunting is hard to come by and well of course sea ducks almost non exsistant. Although a few are shot here every year. My boys are 13 and 11 but don't let that scare you they are natural born killers. When God said, rise Kill and eat, he must of had these two in mind! We are looking to do a three day hunt the first week in January. Any guides or private individuals you could think of please let me Know. Any help would be great!
Thanks and Blessings
Jeremy Yeadon
JYduckhead
hunter

Re: Helping out a pastor and his two boys

Postby rifleman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am

Try the MA and ME forums!
USN Retired
NRA Life
Somerset Sportsman Club
East Warren Rod and Gun
rifleman
hunter

Postby drake176 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 pm

brian rhodes, hes out of RI and is an awesome guy. hes been doing guided hunts out there for ever and is very successful. he is on outdoor life on tv all the time.
drake176
hunter

Postby RIhunter » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Give Jeremiah Brooks a call! He is a great guide in the RI/ Mass region and puts on some really great hunt. Check out the website for more information. www.oceanstateoutfitters.com
RIhunter
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting