Attn: Duck Hunters

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Attn: Duck Hunters

Postby WildlifeServ » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:30 am

I am from USDA/ Wildlife Services in RI and am looking for duck hunters that would be intrested in helping me. Basically, when you kill a duck or goose, just give me a call. I will meet you and just take a quick cloacal swab of your freshly killed bird. THATS IT. I am part of a natunal study for wild bird health. Please let me know if you are intrested.

Thanks
Lauren
WildlifeServ
hunter

Postby WildlifeServ » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:35 pm

please if you are in RI hunting give me a call and i will swab your bird then be on my way. My number is 413-658-5838. It will only take a second and it is to check the health of wild birds.
Lauren
WildlifeServ
hunter

Postby Muzzyinbambi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:10 pm

i'll be happy to help you any way I can. I live in the southern part of the state. How much notice do you need. How do i get in touch with you after my hunts?
It's not my fault I'm at the top of the foodchain.
Muzzyinbambi
hunter

Postby WildlifeServ » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 pm

Thanks so much for the help. You can just give me a call the moring of your hunt just so I know where abouts to be that day, then just give me a call an hour or so before you are done that would be great. You can reach me on my work cell at (413)658-5838. If you plan to hunt on a weekend just give me a few days notice only because I sometimes go out of the state. Where is it that you hunt,and do you have a time set when you are going?
Lauren
WildlifeServ
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting