Looking for hunting buddies ?

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Looking for hunting buddies ?

Postby Feedemsteel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm

I just recently moved from Connecticut to Rhode Island and I am looking to team up with some people that know the area pretty well or are willing to invest in some time to get to know the area.I own my own decoys and mojos. I have plenty of places that I know in Connecticut but now that I am a resident of Rhode Island I would like to get into hunting ducks here due to the price of an out of state license. Plus i like to hunt new areas and i havnt had a lot of chances to shoot sea ducks .

THANKS ,
Mike
Duck Hunting, Bow Hunting, Spearfishing= FEEDemSTEEL
Feedemsteel
hunter

Re: Looking for hunting buddies ?

Postby Mud Gunner » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm new to the duck hunting world and wouldn't mind having someone show me the ropes. I live in MA on the Northern border of RI.
Mud Gunner
hunter

Postby captmike69 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Mike I sea duck and diver hunt late season in ri if you want to tag along one day let me know.
team quack attack "if you blow it they will come"
captmike69
hunter

Postby scbornandraised » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 pm

I just moved up to Rhode Island from South Carolina and I'm itching to hit some paddlers in some of the ponds around here. I'm always willing to team up on hunts.
scbornandraised
hunter

Postby Timheff » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 pm

hi im from rhode island i know a ton of pretty good spots im lookin for some new people to hunt with so just let me know or inbox me on face book tim heffernan
Timheff
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting