duck huntin...

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

duck huntin...

Postby foggyhunt » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:17 pm

hi, im dan life long duck hunter at 50. i might be moving to RI, in late summer or early fall. It seems there's not a lot of talk on here this time of year. I had 30+ yrs of great duck hunting in calif. can some of you guys tell me if RI holds many ducks and geese? I'll be living around Rockville.

I guess i should check with your dept. game & fish. I'm mostly used to fresh water ponds in cattails and tules. would love to black duck hunt.
"Blend in or go hungry"

"who needs a reason it's duck season"
foggyhunt
hunter

Ducks Geese?

Postby Muzzyinbambi » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:48 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Wrote!

hi, im dan life long duck hunter at 50. i might be moving to RI, in late summer or early fall. It seems there's not a lot of talk on here this time of year. I had 30+ yrs of great duck hunting in calif. can some of you guys tell me if RI holds many ducks and geese? I'll be living around Rockville.

I guess i should check with your dept. game & fish. I'm mostly used to fresh water ponds in cattails and tules. would love to black duck hunt.

Ok, I'm not sure if my last E-mail was clear.

What I was saying is, If you have moved to Rockville, and you would like to hunt this fall and winter. I would be happy to show you around.

Sorry if there was some mix-up with the e-mail. I think only half of my first letter was sent. This site can be a little strange at times.

Anson.
It's not my fault I'm at the top of the foodchain.
Muzzyinbambi
hunter

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:14 am

Hi Dan,

What your status on your move to RI?
Hunt Safe,

Mark
Mark
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting