If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.
hi all. Had a good day on the bay saturday. lots of buffies and bluebills around. got plenty of shooting. the moon tide almost left us high and dry. not enough water to float the boat at one point. tons of brant around, can't wait till sunday when the seasom opens. good hunting. bob
shoot em in the face
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:18 pm
- Location: cumberland r.i.
I heard there have been good numbers out there so far.
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests