Waterfowl hunting in Rhode Island

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Waterfowl hunting in Rhode Island

Postby Jim Yost » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:00 am

My wife and I are staying in Rhode Island at our beach house in Jerusalem until November. and are looking for places to hunt waterfowl and upland game birds. We are from CA where we do lots of waterfowl hunting, but need some place to hunt here in RI. We have our lab and short hair with us, and they would also like to get in some hunting. Any suggestions on where we can find some spots to hunt?
RI JIM
Jim Yost
Newb

Postby fmallardman » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:38 pm

Hey Jim,
you can go just about anywhere in the saltwater as long as you can get 500f t away from any occupied building or road :welcome:
TAKE-EM
fmallardman
hunter

Re: Waterfowl hunting in Rhode Island

Postby chris gibbons » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:38 pm

Jim Yost wrote:My wife and I are staying in Rhode Island at our beach house in Jerusalem until November. and are looking for places to hunt waterfowl and upland game birds. We are from CA where we do lots of waterfowl hunting, but need some place to hunt here in RI. We have our lab and short hair with us, and they would also like to get in some hunting. Any suggestions on where we can find some spots to hunt?
:salude: I WILL BE IN E MATUNICK SNUG HARBOR FOR CHRISTMAS CALL ME CHRIS 303-916-5467
chris gibbons
Newb

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting