Looking for Team Member for Next Waterfowl Season

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Looking for Team Member for Next Waterfowl Season

Postby SouthernCountyRhodeIsland » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:35 pm

About Us:

Our team is starting the process of looking for a dependable waterfowl hunting partner for the 2017/ 2018 hunting season to join our existing members based in Southern Rhode Island.

Our team is composed of six (6) members with approximately seventy (70) years of waterfowl hunting experience between them.

Our team is well geared, and we would expect the individual to join our team to have invested in their hobby such as we have. Each person in our group own’s his own: (A) Mudded and fully field camouflaged layout blind, (B) Set of Field Goose Decoys, (C)Set of Floating Goose Decoys (D) Sets of floating dabblers and diver decoys (E) Camo Waders, (F) Reliable shotgun.

Our team was formed to make hunting a bit easier and be more successful during the season. Our team has been constructed of individuals that are extremely reliable, and dependable. Everybody shows up on the fields or at the boat launch at the designated time. We are accountable to every team member.

The Process To Join:

Our team always meets (and interviews) potential hunting partners prior to hunting. We want to get to know an individual before hunting, and see if they will mesh with our group. If the interview goes well, we usually invite the individual to come out and help us on a building project and see how good a worker the potential member is.

The first step is to reply to this posting by private message with a short description of yourself, how long you have been waterfowling, what you do for a living, your favorite pieces of waterfowling gear, and why you would want to join an established group.
SouthernCountyRhodeIsland
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Looking for Team Member for Next Waterfowl Season

Postby goldfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Can I ask what benefits you offer? Medical? Dental? Maybe 401k match?
Sometimes I think...
'Do I really want a beer?'
Then I remember there's a supervolcano under Yellowstone that is 40,000 years overdue, and when it erupts, it could potentially cover most of North America... and I'm like,
F YEAH I WANT A BEER!
~Gunny
goldfish
hunter

Postby Darryle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:58 pm

SouthernCountyRhodeIsland wrote:About Us:

Our team is starting the process of looking for a dependable waterfowl hunting partner for the 2017/ 2018 hunting season to join our existing members based in Southern Rhode Island.

Our team is composed of six (6) members with approximately seventy (70) years of waterfowl hunting experience between them.

Our team is well geared, and we would expect the individual to join our team to have invested in their hobby such as we have. Each person in our group own’s his own: (A) Mudded and fully field camouflaged layout blind, (B) Set of Field Goose Decoys, (C)Set of Floating Goose Decoys (D) Sets of floating dabblers and diver decoys (E) Camo Waders, (F) Reliable shotgun.

Our team was formed to make hunting a bit easier and be more successful during the season. Our team has been constructed of individuals that are extremely reliable, and dependable. Everybody shows up on the fields or at the boat launch at the designated time. We are accountable to every team member.

The Process To Join:

Our team always meets (and interviews) potential hunting partners prior to hunting. We want to get to know an individual before hunting, and see if they will mesh with our group. If the interview goes well, we usually invite the individual to come out and help us on a building project and see how good a worker the potential member is.

The first step is to reply to this posting by private message with a short description of yourself, how long you have been waterfowling, what you do for a living, your favorite pieces of waterfowling gear, and why you would want to join an established group.

I have all that and some, will y'all cover gas to an fro?
NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
NSCA Life Member 646442
Darryle
Orphanedcowboy

Postby walnuts4x4 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:05 am

I got a black hoodie and have access to barrel stickers if that will help
walnuts4x4
hunter

Postby SouthernCountyRhodeIsland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

I am always amazed at the number of vacuous responses. The quality of the individuals routinely posting to this website are quickly diminishing.
hunter

Postby Bluesky2012 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:04 am

What will our jerseys look like?

Do we have any off season training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluesky2012
hunter

Postby goldfish » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 pm

SouthernCountyRhodeIsland wrote:I am always amazed at the number of vacuous responses. The quality of the individuals routinely posting to this website are quickly diminishing.

They are just ducks. Not a career. The number of individuals who routinely think hunting needs to be as serious as a heart attack, amazes me.

Lighten up Francis
Sometimes I think...
'Do I really want a beer?'
Then I remember there's a supervolcano under Yellowstone that is 40,000 years overdue, and when it erupts, it could potentially cover most of North America... and I'm like,
F YEAH I WANT A BEER!
~Gunny
goldfish
hunter

Postby Bluesky2012 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm

goldfish wrote:
SouthernCountyRhodeIsland wrote:I am always amazed at the number of vacuous responses. The quality of the individuals routinely posting to this website are quickly diminishing.

They are just ducks. Not a career. The number of individuals who routinely think hunting needs to be as serious as a heart attack, amazes me.

Lighten up Francis

Are you kidding me? This is like the movie 300. Its us vs the ducks. We are a team. Act like it. Gosh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluesky2012
hunter

Postby Darryle » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Starting with the first post of this thread

It's the off season chill, would you want to hunt with a stick in the mud?
NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
NSCA Life Member 646442
Darryle
Orphanedcowboy

Postby kfrenette » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:46 pm

PM Sent
kfrenette
hunter

Postby SouthernCountyRhodeIsland » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 am

PM reply sent.
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:57 pm

SouthernCountyRhodeIsland wrote:About Us:

The Process To Join:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby rem870hntr » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Many of these posts are classic responses and pretty funny..

What other type of response would you expect to get when you post something like this on the net?

The bottom line is WOW :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :fingerhead: :fingerhead:
rem870hntr
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting