WAKE UP! DUCK SEASONS COMING!

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

WAKE UP! DUCK SEASONS COMING!

Postby IF IT FLIES-IT DIES » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:47 pm

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT . NEXT WEEK DUCK SEASON OPENS ON WEDNESDAY AND I'LL BE IN THE SCWA DUCK PONDS IN RIMINI SHOOTING THOSE DAMN PEN RAISED MALLARDS.ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF SERVING ON THE COMMITTEE OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANQUETS. AFTER THAT IT'S BACK TO WOOD DUCKS ON THE RIVER AND BLUEBILLS ON THE COAST.WHO'S WITH ME? CAN ANYONE HELP ME PRAY FOR COLD WEATHER?THE FRIGGIN'GRASS IS STARTING TO GROW AGAIN.
:getdown:
IF IT FLIES-IT DIES
hunter

Postby scduckhunter » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:27 pm

i hear u man. im am pumped up as well. no mallard ponds for me. but i will be on the river shooting those woodies and bluebills, ringnecks, teal, or what ever else wants to fly by.
take a kid hunting
scduckhunter
hunter

Postby IF IT FLIES-IT DIES » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:23 pm

we had a great teal season on south santee this year. did you go any?i saw lots of blackducks too.
IF IT FLIES-IT DIES
hunter

Postby scduckhunter » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:48 pm

no, i didnt go any for the teal season. were u hunting out of georgetown or where. how many did u get.
take a kid hunting
scduckhunter
hunter

Postby scduckhunter » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:50 pm

nevermind, u obviously were hunting out of georgetown if u were in south santee. where did u go to, brown island.
take a kid hunting
scduckhunter
hunter

south santee

Postby sc_countryboy26 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:02 pm

I never had the pleasure of hunting around this part of the state, any of you guys willing to share a hunt with a fellow duck hunter.
sc_countryboy26
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:26 pm

Cold weather is looking better slowly by the day. Took the day off to make sure im out there on opening day. Hope everyones opening day starts off good.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby smokingpole » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:18 am

IF IT FLIES. JUST WANTED TO COMMENT ON YOUR BEING EXCITED ON SHOOTING PEN RAISED BIRDS. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE RAISING OF PEN RAISED BIRDS IS HEALTHY TO THE WILD POPULATION? IT HAS ALREADY BEEN BANNED IN OTHER STATES TO STOP THE RELEASE OF PIN RAISED BIRDS DUE TO THE RISK OF SPREADING DISEASE IN THE WILD POPULATION. I THINK I WOULD RATHER SHOOT NOTHING THAN TAKE A TAME BIRD, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. HOWEVER HAPPY HUNTING.
smokingpole
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:32 am

SCoutdoorsman wrote:Cold weather is looking better slowly by the day. Took the day off to make sure im out there on opening day. Hope everyones opening day starts off good.

hey sc,

you don't have room in your boat for 1 more, do ya? :smile:
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:46 am

shrpshtr wrote:
SCoutdoorsman wrote:Cold weather is looking better slowly by the day. Took the day off to make sure im out there on opening day. Hope everyones opening day starts off good.

hey sc,

you don't have room in your boat for 1 more, do ya? :smile:

Always Ryan. Sorry i didnt see this in time, we crapped out though this morning the pond we were on off the main river was way down. Georigia has been in a whole week now and the birds are confused maybe the will settle down when after the break. I got to be on call this weekend so all i can go is today and tom then i dont know.

We just had a crazy idiot go on a shooting spree yesterday and still on the loose so my time with every thing else has been limited. We will have to hook up some time though.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting