Looking for some Low Country hospitality

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Looking for some Low Country hospitality

Postby blockhead89 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm

I am a marine stationed on MCRD parris island, south carolina, originally from tennessee and enjoy duck hunting, but TN is a bit out of my allowable limits for a weekend hunt. I would be very grateful if anyone would be able to take me along with them and show me the ropes on the atlantic flyway or to point me in the direction of a location in which i can hunt on the weekends by wading in since i haven't got a boat. i'll pay my way if you have an opening in a lease or just to tag along. i really enjoy the outdoors and being stuck in the barracks is kind of boring and a waste of a weekend. i guess just leave me a pm if you don't mind helping me out. Good luck to all of you this season and God bless.

-Andrew
blockhead89
Newb

Re: Looking for some Low Country hospitality

Postby Phoneman7 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

andrew, I live in sumter. I don't know much about that area, but if you would like to come up to my area i'd be glad to take you one morning. Birds are kinda slow right now, but its nice scenery.
Phoneman7
hunter

Postby btduckcall » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

same here Andrew, i live in lexington. pm me if you like to give it a try no quarranties, but alot to look at.
bt
btduckcall
hunter

Postby blockhead89 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:21 pm

i would be very grateful if either of you would take me if you let me know when we could go i'll make plans to go with ya'll
blockhead89
Newb

Postby cjmccart13 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 am

i live in myrtle beach and hunt very often. not the best hunting but your welcome to join me.
cjmccart13
Newb

Postby Phoneman7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 pm

blockhead, after the first of the year, i should be free a little more and should do some hunting down on the coast, wouldn't be as much of a drive for you. I'll be back in touch
Phoneman7
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting