Lookin for a hunt.

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Lookin for a hunt.

Postby CrackerJackShot » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey guys. My name is Casey and am in the Coast Guard. My ship has just pulled back into charleston and I have absolutely no location set up at all to duck hunt. I haven't been able to go since I went home for Christmas last year to texas and unfortunately I can't make it home for christmas this year. I was hoping that somebody who has a spot that is going in the next couple of weeks might not mind somebody taggin along. I am 24 and very capable of helping out with decoys and hauling anything. I have all my own waders, calls, gun, ammo, etc. I have been hunting since I could hold a shotgun and practice ethical hunting. I have also been known to be pretty decent on a duck call. I don't care about slaughtering a ton of birds but would love to get out into the field. Whoever might have me along is promised hunting stories and sea stories a plenty. I don't mind a little bit of a drive to get to go so I'll meet ya wherever you are. Anyways, I appreciate it guys. Merry Christmas.
CrackerJackShot
hunter

Re: Lookin for a hunt.

Postby CrackerJackShot » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh yeah guys I am certainly not looking to steal spots or share information about spots at all. I won't even be able to hunt anymore past the 30th and then sometime in january I will probably be getting moved out of charleston for good.
CrackerJackShot
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting