Puppies

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Puppies

Postby Fatguy » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:30 am

I need some help. I am looking for a Chocolate Lab Male puppy. I had to put mine to sleep 2 weeks ago and it just dosn't feel right going duckhunting without him. I need a buddy. Any help would be great.
Ole Trusty Brown Dog
Fatguy
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:44 pm

Sorry to hear about your lost bud. Are you looking for just a full blooded or some pedigree behind it? I can look around our area and let you know depending on what you want.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Fatguy » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:37 am

I am looking for a Chocolate Lab Male with AKC papers and certified hips and eyes. Thanks for the help man. Like I said it just dosn't feel right going hunting without a dog. Have you been killing any ducks??
Ole Trusty Brown Dog
Fatguy
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:02 am

I understand completly about hunting with a dog mine is only 2 now so i hope to have many more years of hunting with her.

Have not been able to go as much as I like with work the way it has been the past month. Leaving for Miss. next weekend to see what we can kill over there near Tunica. Its been hit and miss really I do think the season has been slightly better from years past from what i have seen and heard.

I will let you know if I come up with anything.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Fatguy » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:09 pm

Well I found a puppy. Brought him home yesterday. He is going to be a hoss. He is 6 weeks old Friday and he already weighs 10 LBS. Fat daddy. Well good luck in Miss. Don't kill them all. But if you want to bring them back to fly around here that would be good :yes:

Later man.
Ole Trusty Brown Dog
Fatguy
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Great to hear, good luck with the little guy.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting