Hello from Your New Moderator

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Hello from Your New Moderator

Postby carolinagreenhead » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Hello Ladies and Gents. I just wanted to take an opportunity to offer greetings as your new Moderator for the South Carolina Forum. I look forward to talking with everyone here, getting to know you and enjoying some good clean conversation. I would also encourage your ideas on how we can make our state forum better. We don't have a lot of traffic here but would invite ideas on how we can change that and make this forum all it can be. Lets keep it clean, family friendly, have a great time and great conversation and exchange some good stories.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Re: Hello from Your New Moderator

Postby Dep6 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Welcome and good luck sir!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby arkyduckboy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 am

What has this board come to?! Congrats Shawn, Ill stop by here more often! :thumbsup:
arkyduckboy
hunter

Postby C-Hawk19 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Welcome Mr. Moderator. My only request is that you don't let this become anything like SCducks make sure we keep it clean and actually talk duck hunting. :welcome:
You know your hunting in South Carolina when a bunch of ducks fly in and you shot both of them!!
C-Hawk19
hunter

Postby carolinagreenhead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

C-Hawk19 wrote:Welcome Mr. Moderator. My only request is that you don't let this become anything like SCducks make sure we keep it clean and actually talk duck hunting. :welcome:

That's my intent. We won't be having none of that here. I can use some help on getting people back in here if you have any ideas.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby C-Hawk19 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm not much of an idea man but i will try to think of some stuff and let you know. :thumbsup:
You know your hunting in South Carolina when a bunch of ducks fly in and you shot both of them!!
C-Hawk19
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting