depression is setting in

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

depression is setting in

Postby CSS » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm

only one duck day left then its scrounging for a few geese any body had any luck on the final days of this duck season? :crying: guess i'll have to start working now on next seasons hunting gameplan oh well :thumbsup: (i've often wonderd if some people that call me a redneck really know why i have a red-neck. because my wifes strangling me before, during, and after duck season :lol3: )
CSS
hunter

Re: depression is setting in

Postby btduckcall » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 am

we had awesome day yesterday am, mallets,summer ducks and bluebill.best all year. so decided to call that our last day,rather spoil it today. :biggrin:
btduckcall
hunter

Postby CSS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 am

heard that aint seen a duck all day
CSS
hunter

Postby btduckcall » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

hopefully they will all stay till next weekend for youth day, with no pressure belive they will . be a good time to be able to take some good pics, and my young man can get some his last duck whacking for the year. then watch out geese, here we come.
btduckcall
hunter

Postby carolinagreenhead » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Had my best hunting day all season yesterday. Killed 2 woodies, 1 goose, 1 mallard and a merganser. Kinda hate to see it close (as always).
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby CSS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

haha wife dont she's happy didnt see a woody allday today when we first started hunting this spot there were over a hundred and the funny thing is that when we first shot this hole the ones that would get out of the hole would turn right around and try to come back in and No there was no corn involved dont participate in those kinda unethical and illegal hunting procedures. i guess they just love wateroak acorns as much as they love rice
CSS
hunter

Postby grey duck » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:45 pm

I can't be depressed at all. This has been the best season in SC that I have ever had. Twice this year I was at the boat landing by 8 with limits of wild Mallards "Can't wait till next year" - Gamecock Nation 1801-present.
grey duck
hunter

Postby brianc142 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm

grey duck wrote:I can't be depressed at all. This has been the best season in SC that I have ever had. Twice this year I was at the boat landing by 8 with limits of wild Mallards "Can't wait till next year" - Gamecock Nation 1801-present.

That's some good numbers for SC right there.
brianc142
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting