early season teal

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

early season teal

Postby CSS » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

anyone know what the early teal seson is like towards lowcountry
CSS
hunter

Re: early season teal

Postby btduckcall » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:52 pm

usually awesome
btduckcall
hunter

Postby CSS » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm

btduckcall wrote:usually awesome

never been early season well in all my years of visiting my mommas side in the lowcountry this was my first duck season id hunted down there id say i saw more woodys than my mind could register but ima give the teal a go this year and hope for the best
CSS
hunter

Postby btduckcall » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 am

just give them alittle time, see alot of mistake summer ducks before daylight for teal.
btduckcall
hunter

Postby klee7013 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 pm

havent been on early teal season
plan on trying it out this season coming up also in the lowcountry
klee7013
hunter

Postby grey duck » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Sucks, I would just go to Florida instead.
grey duck
hunter

Postby CSS » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

grey duck wrote:Sucks, I would just go to Florida instead.

doubt it you must just not be in the right spot..plus dont have any land in florida
CSS
hunter

Postby btduckcall » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm

CSS wrote:

doubt it you must just not be in the right spot..plus dont have any land in florida

true that, most i have seen post on here, really do not even know how to hunt for ducks here. there are a good many, not as many as some other states but you can kill your limit of teal, on a lot of days. and by the way CSS you do not have to own land to hunt fla.
btduckcall
hunter

Postby CSS » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:23 pm

btduckcall wrote:
CSS wrote:

true that, most i have seen post on here, really do not even know how to hunt for ducks here. there are a good many, not as many as some other states but you can kill your limit of teal, on a lot of days. and by the way CSS you do not have to own land to hunt fla.

i understand that about florida or anywhere else for that matter just saying i don't have any land in florida and i have land in the lowcountry which is cheaper and eaisier than driving 400 miles below me to go shoot at ducks thats been shot at thousands of times.. maybe not all ducks but some and i dont know a dang thang about florida so i'd have a harder time trying to find those ducks
CSS
hunter

Postby grey duck » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 am

i understand that about florida or anywhere else for that matter just saying i don't have any land in florida and i have land in the lowcountry which is cheaper and eaisier than driving 400 miles below me to go shoot at ducks thats been shot at thousands of times.. maybe not all ducks but some and i dont know a dang thang about florida so i'd have a harder time trying to find those ducks

Good duck hunters can kill ducks anywhere. Hunting over corn or rice is to easy. Where does the satifaction come from when hunting with daddy's money?
grey duck
hunter

Postby CSS » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

grey duck wrote:

Good duck hunters can kill ducks anywhere. Hunting over corn or rice is to easy. Where does the satifaction come from when hunting with daddy's money?

not quite sure if that was ment for me or if you were just saying that to the people thats got it made. but if thats was ment for me i'll tell you this right now i aint ever had nothing handed to me if i wanted it i had to work for it and the land i've got in the lower part of the state has been in my Mommas side 5 Generations and you better beleive they workd for it. and the only corn or rice i'll hunt over is what i've busted my tail to put in the ground myself.. and i'll just leave it at that
CSS
hunter

Postby pamlicopounder » Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

IMG_3283.JPG
pamlicopounder
hunter

Postby pamlicopounder » Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

We got em up here in NC!
pamlicopounder
hunter