GO TO VA

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

GO TO VA

Postby duxs » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:59 pm

You guys seem to be having a hard time finding a duck. Well ive moved to VA recently and love what ive found for hunting. You guys just need to take a trip up and see for yourself. Tons of open land and water to hunt. Good luck and look to VA
duxs
Newb

Postby Pre64Mod12 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:55 am

Where are you located in VA?
Best regards,
Marion
Pre64Mod12
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:54 pm

man if VA is alot better than SC then maybe i need to look elsewhere ot find some birds when i move down there... what part of VA are you talking about?
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby KAhunter » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:58 pm

and im not saying that there arent good places to hunt in virginia and that there arent any birds, because i have had some amazing hunts back at my home sports in VA, i just never heard of it talked about so enthusiastically
"If you have to be crazy to be a duck hunter, i dont wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

Its always duck season, there is just a long break from february to september.
KAhunter
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:19 pm

He posted this back in January, I dont think he is still around b/c he has not made a post since then.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting