S.C. with no ducks

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

S.C. with no ducks

Postby mcraig » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Just a South Carolina guy wanting to see some ducks. Been hunting ducks for several years religiously but we don't have ducks. 36 year old ( narcotics officer)father of two, with no spare money looking for someone to put me on some ducks. Tired of seeing three ducks for six hours work. Don't have money for a guide, just looking for someone to hunt with. Pickup ain't half bad...can travel. Thanks for looking. Any help wild be appreciated .....mcraig1975@gmail.com
mcraig
Newb

Re: S.C. with no ducks

Postby UpSouth811 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

your location would help u out
UpSouth811
hunter

Postby Griffin4590 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

dont take this the wrong way but SCOUT!!!! I am in SC about 4 weeks a year and well we dont limit every time out we do pretty dang well. The amount of time we spend scounting is equal, if not greater then the amount we spend hunting.
I'd also try applying for some of the GREAT drawing hunts your state has. I hunt Canada, AK, SD, MO, AR, GA, TN, MD, NC and SC almost every year and SC isn't half bad on most years.
Griffin4590
hunter

Postby rafterbm » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 am

Maybe you need a new hunting partner Ha Ha. There arent but so many at the watershed
rafterbm
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting