looking for duck hunting land to lease or buy

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

looking for duck hunting land to lease or buy

Postby Griffin4590 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm

posted this last year and never found anything. basically I am looking for either a established duck club to join or land to buy that I can develop into a duck club. not looking for a deer club with a creek and some wood ducks. Looking for planted and flooded impoundments or land to do so on. If you know someone or have any leads on where i might find something please let me know. Money isn't a problem if its quality hunting
Thanks
Griffin4590
hunter

Re: looking for duck hunting land to lease or buy

Postby bigsprig » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Contact Elliotts Landing in Rimini/Pinewood SC. They had their duck ponds and crawfish impoundments listed for lease on ebay earlier this year.

Do not know if they have leased the property this year or not. Their impoundments and crawfish ponds were a duck club for several years, right across the road from SCWA and several other impoundments and between them and Lake Marion.
Pro staff: Pop Tarts, Little Debbie, Armour Vienna Sausage! Just an old duck hunter that grew up hunting from Moes lake to McGirts Lake in beautiful Sparkleberry Swamp.
bigsprig
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting