Duck Hunting Forum banner

Lake Murray

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  SChunter75 
#1 ·
Alright, let me just clarify, I'm not asking anybody's honey hole etc etc. I have my own thats usually good to me every year, just been in a cast since middle of nov and havent been able to scout at all. I'm still in cast and cant scout, but have a buddy thats agreed to try duck hunting mainly to drive the boat and get me to the shore/blind so i can actually go. Just wondering if anyones seeing birds even if its greasers that are here year round or ol corn fed mallards.

Many thanks in advance!

Again, not asking for anybodys little secret, I'd go scout if I could.

#3 ·
hmmm...thanks man, what part have you been hunting? I've heard mixed stories of divers on big water but no pics or proof to back it with diesel almost 4 a gallon and being out of work I'm just trying to get an idea if we got the puddlers on the north or ringers/bluebills and divers in the main body, I got my little honey holes that are usually pretty good to me all over just again don't wanna make an hr drive if someone can help me out with a little scouting report.

#5 ·
cool deal, I'm suprised there isn't the usual flood of greasers. I used to have a flock of about 40-50 that fed in the fields around my house but now nowhere in sight. Shaw carpets in irmo used to have a ton, prolly 100 or so in their field there on St. Andrews but again theyve dissappeared in the past 2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.