Looking to team up.

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Looking to team up.

Postby bryanstu » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

I am new to the Charleston area and looking to find some other hunters who know spots to go. I have been hunting about 8 years now mostly mallards and canadian geese in Pittsburgh area so the south is completely different for me. Let me know if you would like to try to go out next season. I have a buddy that moved down with me too that is new to hunting only went out 2-3 times with me but he would love to put some extra pellets in the air.
bryanstu
hunter

Re: Looking to team up.

Postby Bamaducks256 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 am

I'm moving to charlseton too bryanstu but I'm not moving till September. Im being stationed there for the USNAVY. Maybe we can team up when I get up there and get with a group?
Bamaducks256
hunter

Postby caj93 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Give me a shout around november. Either of you. Word of advice: don't hunt combahee until you know someone. There are a lot of douche bags there if you're new
When the red river flows, take the dirt road home
caj93
hunter

Postby bryanstu » Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 am

well lets get together this fall. My wife is having a baby in August so early season may be shot for me but come Oct-Nov I should be good to go out. Bama get back with me when you move down here and we can meet up.
bryanstu
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting