Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.
I am looking for a cheap duck boat. I am a college student and yes that means little $$$ in my pocket... I hunt in the intracoastal waterway and the waccamaw river and I need one big enough for 2 guys and some decoys.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 am
- Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
I've for a 13'3 Stinger with a 15 Evinrude for sale it's in good shape motor runs great! Asking 1300 it's camo with runnin lights front an back. It is fiberglass but solid. Motor and boat are a 98. I can text pictures if interested. Thanks!
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 am
- Location: Summerville, SC
what do you classify as cheap?
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm
- Location: South Cackalacky
Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: rrconductor and 1 guest