Releasing Mallards

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Re: Releasing Mallards

Postby greenbean » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Like you said....just my opinion, worth just what you paid for it. Geez, brother, I was not attacking you, not what im interested in on this website.
greenbean
hunter

Postby Woodiewacker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 am

Hey my basket racked 8 point was depicious.this.season lol....released birds?? heck i think its dumb and id rather work my tail off to shoot a limit of teal..thats just me.. its about the sport..not the kills...the work one puts in is what gets out of it...i can buy a big pretty blind and hunt with top of the line gear and hint a private paid for spot that is chock full o ducks..wheres the fun in that? I fimd it more enjoyable when my blind that i built fools the wily ducks and my time effort and money went in to finding the spot i wanna hunt and produces a limit or it doesnt produce a single shot from me..thats fine too.. i tried i.lived i.learned...the rich guy in the.private pond that spent 2 grand for his spot and 2 grand to shooting sporting clays all summer caus ehe wanted to try duck hunting..im not competing with that guy..or yall for thatmatter..im competeing agianst myself and mother nature.. toeach his own we all do it for different reasons...but opinions are like @****** everyones got one and they all.stink
Woodiewacker
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Bigsprig- young mans game my a**

X2.
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Previous

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting