new guy from NC

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

new guy from NC

Postby Whompus Cat » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:40 pm

hey everyone i live around the raleigh area in NC and im thinking about making a trip or two to SC to scout around and maybe hunt. I work through the week and have a hard time finding time to hunt so i wantted to take advantage of your sunday's....im a very responsible and courteous hunter and wouldnt give anyone a hard time. i was wondering what should i expect and wantted to ask of any advice. i dont care about specific areas and im not trying to sound lazy. im just interested and would like to know of some areas that i should start looking, and any special laws i should obide by...any help would be greatly appreciated and anyone who would like to get together and hunt just let me know.... thanks, Brad
Whompus Cat
Membership permanently suspended

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:10 am

Welcome to the site. Cant tell you much about the rest of this state except from where im at, which is on the savannah river. Here is a link to some public spots. Hope you have a good season. :thumbsup:

http://www.scgameandfish.com/hunting/ducks-geese-hunting/SC_1105_02/index.html
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:15 am

Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Whompus Cat » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:23 pm

thanks a lot, i promise not to set up close to you!!!
Whompus Cat
Membership permanently suspended

Postby hunt-chessies » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:32 am

if you get down around beaufort let me know i can tell what i know and even take ya around if you would like
Proudly owned by "HR A hunters dream of Westwind JH"

I quote HNTFSH ****Hunting is a form of training but not the first wave of it. *****
hunt-chessies
Forum Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting