fishermen...

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

fishermen...

Postby shrpshtr » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:38 pm

hey all,

how many fishermen do we have on here from SC? i am a bass adict and with the last couple of warm days we have had, it has gotten me thinking about wetting a line...

btw, do you all scout for ducks during your fishing adventures, especially during the feb/mar time frame before it gets real warm?
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:28 pm

tried this morning to hit the lake but the rain had us turning around half the way there. and of course my eyes are always open for the ducks. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby triplebeard » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:11 am

I used to be a springtime bass addict, but a buddy of mine got me turned on to the Santee catfish scene and I haven't looked back since. I live on Murray but don't mind the 1 1/2 hour drive to Low Falls. We see a lot of woodies while fishing in the morning and occasionally a few mallards. We usually start fishing the river about this time of year, but when the end of March gets here all the way through the first of June, we tear 'em up in the flats! Nothing like hookin' into a 40+ lb catfish. What a rush! :yes: I bought a boat in Nov. and have only fished it twice, but I really like it. Can't wait to stink up the thing with some fish. Anybody want to get together and try it sometime let me know. Later
You gotta be tough if you're gonna be STUPID!
triplebeard
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:34 am

i am always interested in a hunting or fishing gathering. let me know when you want to go...
shrpshtr
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting