Looking for 2 Guys from Manning SC area

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Looking for 2 Guys from Manning SC area

Postby Woodywoodduck » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:42 pm

Maybe, some of you could help me out? OR, just maybe, these 2 guys are already posting on here?

I am trying to get in contact with Bill Upp and Ed Frye, both From the Manning SC area.

Ed is the Executive Director for Clarendon Memorial Hospital in Manning and Bill is the Engineeer for the hospital.

Bill and Ed came up here in 1995 and hunted with me for our Resident Canada Geese.

I hunted that Following December with both in SC for Ducks and Deer.

I have in the past tried to E-mail the Hospital, but my E-mails keep getting Kicked Back!
Don't know if the address is wrong or what?

If someone knows these 2 guys, can you maybe ask them to come on here and look me up? or PM me and I will give you an E-mail address to give to them to contact me?

Thanks
Our youth are the Back Bone to hunting of the Future. Teach them WELL!
Woodywoodduck
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:35 pm

Woody I will contact some big wigs I know from the local hospitals and see if they know them or know someone at the hospital there that might could help.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shrpshtr » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:45 am

WWD, i work for a hospital in Sumter (20 mins from Manning). While I don't know these 2 individuals personally I do know several people over there. If you'll give me your real name I will make some calls and get some info for you. You can PM with it or just post it on here. I just don't want to call them and tell them "Woodywoodduck is looking for ya!" LOL! Just let me know. I am sure I can find them.
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:13 pm

WWD, I PM'd you with their phone numbers. Let me know if you need anything else. HTH!
shrpshtr
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting